By entering an NPH contest, you agree to all of these Contest Rules. All decisions regarding the Contests will be made by NPH in its sole discretion, and are final.
- Each prize winner can only win 1 prize in a 90 day period.
- Employees of NPH and their immediate families are ineligible to win. Former employees are ineligible to win in the 6 months following end of employment.
- Winners of prizes must have “liked” the Facebook page or follow the Twitter account on which the prize was awarded.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted, unless otherwise specified. Attempts to enter more than once may result in removal of all related entries.
- NPH is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offers or administration of its contests, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Contest Rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of prizes. NPH is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries or for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry information whether caused by a contestant or equipment or technical error or malfunctions or a virus or clerical errors or any other reason. Entries will be void if they are incomplete, late, lost, damaged or are not able to be viewed due to technical error. Proof of submitting entries or responses to inquiries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by NPH.
- Prizes must be claimed within 15 days of being notified. Failure to claim the prize will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Unless otherwise specified, winners will be chosen by random drawing.
- Contests specified as “best of” or similarly subjective ruling will be at the sole discretion of NPH.
- Any contest entries requiring the submission of any content, including but not limited to, text, photos or video will require that the contestant be the copyright holder for the submitted content and as such will have the right to grant the following rights to NPH including, but not limited to, the right to resize, crop, censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submission. You also hereby grant NPH and its affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted photo or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose, without remuneration of any kind.
- If a prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, NPH may substitute a prize of like or equal value
- All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Winners agree that NPH, and their agencies, affiliates and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of the prizes awarded.
- Winners are solely responsible for upkeep and use of prizes. NPH will not provide technical support for prize products, regardless of whether they are normally sold by NPH.
- NPH reserves the right to suspend, modify, extend or cancel this Contest at any time at its sole discretion. If contest is cancelled, NPH may select winners from among the eligible entries received prior to the cancellation date.
- Additional Terms: Failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All claims relating in any manner to this contest or to any submission must be resolved in the federal or state courts of Jackson County, Missouri.
- By participating in this Contest, you hereby agree to release and hold NPH harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activities or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. You further agree to indemnify NPH from and against any third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or relating to any Contest.
- By entering your email address in a contest you agree that NPH and its affiliates may email you, including information about products and services.
Please direct all questions about NPH contests and any Contest Rules to: email@example.com.